Monday, July 14, 2014

Family and Friends,
This week has been a really good one. We spent a whole lot of time over at our church building because I was asked to arrange a song that Sister Whipple could play and I could sing at zone conference. So that was a ton of fun. Unfortunately I didn't finish it because I ran out of time to write it all out. Which is a bummer. But we printed off a version of the song that I think will be good. We are doing Be Still My Soul. I will continue to work on my arrangement for a future zone conference. Hopefully that works out.
As far as missionary work goes, things have been going great. We were able to set a date with Kelvins mother Dora for August 16th. So we hope that she can enter the waters of baptism on that day. She came to church and felt the spirit there. And she just had a baby less than a week ago! So that was impressive. She was answering all of the questions in our gospel principles class which was amazing. And I really think she would make a great asset to the ward. Another Liberian lady in our ward named Dorothy says that David Wardle was a member of her tribe in Liberia and he was super wealthy. I didn't know our last name would ever be famous out in Liberia. apparently he traded minerals or something.
This week we also found a new investigator named Rondall. He is super solid. He read the entire Restoration pamphlet and wrote down some questions. He is super smart too. Some of the questions he asked were, where did the members of Christs church go to church? What was the preaching like? When Joseph Smith reestablished the Church of Christ did everyone go to the church? Were there still other churches... Anyways he is great. And we set a date with him for August 16th as well!
Well, I love the opportunity that I have to be a member of this church. What a blessing it is. I'm grateful for all of you!
Love,
Elder Caleb James Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment