Sunday, October 5, 2014

Family and Friends

This week has been another full of miracles. We couldn't be happier. We had some wonderful missionaries come into the Fairfield zone this week. What a blessing. It's wonderful to be a part of a zone where so much love exists. Elder Nelson (my MTC companion) is now companions with Elder 
MacDonald who I trained in Manchester, and Elder Nelson just left Manchester. So we have all been companions before and we have all served in Manchester. Pretty dang cool huh? 
As for our area and things that are happening... Brianna was baptized this Saturday! What a miracle. She is so wonderful! I had the opportunity of baptizing her. When she came up out of the water she looked up at me and she had the biggest smile on her face. She looked me in the eyes and seemed to say "It's done, I finally made it. And I'm happier than I could ever be. Thanks for baptizing me." It was a wonderful experience and the Spirit was really strong. Brianna invited some of her family members who we are hoping to be able to work with shortly. She is all ready a great member missionary and is doing her part to fellowship and invite all to come unto Christ. Hooray for recent converts who want to baptize everyone they meet! haha. It truly is a wonderful feeling to be baptized and receive a remission of your sins. She is so great and we are indebted to our heavenly Father for the miracles that we were able to witness with her. What a miracle. What a wonderful thing to be a part of. 
Kyle was able to receive the Aaronic Priesthood yesterday and both he and Brianna were able to be interviewed to be able to go to the temple this Saturday and do baptisms for the dead. What a wonderful experience. Brianna has been dying to go inside and now she will have the opportunity to do so. Kyle is doing great as well! Crystal moved to Ottumwa on Saturday :( Which was good for her but sad for us because we won't be bale to see her as often as we would like. She is so great and we hope to be able to see her again soon. 
Daniel is progressing really nicely. He didn't come to church this Sunday because a nephew of his was in town and he hadn't seen him in a very long time. So he spent the day with him. But we are continuing to meet with him and we are doing our best to help him progress to his date of October 11th. He is a great kid and I swear he gets better at guitar every time we see him. 

Other than that we are currently looking for new people to teach. Our teaching pool isn't the biggest but everyone that we have been teaching since I have gotten here have just been solid solid people. And 3 have been baptized! So that's a miracle! What wonderful blessings to be able to receive. Fairfield is an excellent place to be serving! I'm excited for what lies ahead.

I love you all and hope that each and everyone of you can continue to feel the Spirit. I believe in God. I believe that He is there. I believe that He loves us. I love you all. Thanks for all that you do!
Love,

Elder Caleb James Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment