Monday, January 26, 2015

Family (12-15-2014)

Hey guys! This week was amazing. We were super duper busy the entire week though, and not in our own area! That is always a bummer. But we were able to get a lot of work done for other missionaries. On Wednesday we went out to Muscatine for exchanges there. We were originally going to just have trios in each area (Spanish and English) but Elder Nelson ended up being sick. So we unexpectedly blitzed the Spanish area. I t was awesome. The Spanish Elders white washed the area this transfer so they are just being super diligent and looking for new people to teach. Those Elders are so great. I went with Elder Roberts and he is just an absolute stud. He just got called as the District Leader so I trained him a little bit on his calling. But he really new everything. And we just went out there and did the work. We knocked a bunch of doors and we talked with everyone that we saw. It was amazing. We just worked super hard. And we saw miracle after miracle after miracle. Elder Roberts and I found like 20 potential investigators and 3 new investigators. And the area really needed that. I love Elder Roberts. We had so much fun!
Thursday was zone conference. We did a skit in which I was the narrator. It was pretty funny! I would attach a video but these emails don't let us. bummer.
On Friday I was with Elder ontiveros on exchanges here in Fairfield. And we just tried to recover some of our old investigators and get them all rolling again. Set up lessons and everything. So that was productive. 
And then Saturday we went to Nauvoo with one of investigators. Virgilia is awesome! She has had so much to go through with her mom though. Her mom has gone crazy and is basically working for Satan. It's a real bummer. She just comes over and yells at Virgilia telling her that she is joining the church of the devil and that she is a demon, then she truns the kids at school against Virgilia's daughter Harmony and they start calling her a demon. Anyway's it has been a super big bummer. But Virgilia is holding strong and hasn't smoked. whoooo. She knows the church is true. It's amazing! And she loved Nauvoo! She wants to move there! And I love Nauvoo! I love the temple so much. The knowledge is endless. And it really has helped me throughout my life. I am so grateful. Virgilia is so amazing. Hopefully things go well the rest of this week for he baptism this Saturday. 
I love you all. Thank you for diligently serving our Lord and Savior. I pray that things go well for you all. 
Merry Christmas!
Love ya!
Elder Caleb James Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment