Monday, January 26, 2015

Merry Christmas (12-22-2014)

Hello Family :) This week has been wonderful! I have grown to feel the love of the Savior more and more. The Christmas season is a wonderful opportunity to invite others to come unto Christ. Yesterday, Elder Belliston and I made it a goal to talk to everyone that we possibly could... no excuses. Whether they were walking down the street next to us or climbing a tree or in a hot air balloon. We tried to talk to them. It was really kinda fun! There were several times that I would tell Elder Belliston to pull over and then I would run after people who were just pulling up in their driveway. It was pretty fun! And we just handed out a ton of "He is the gift" cards. It was great!
We are working to get our area up and running again. Our only progressing investigator was baptized this Saturday. So we are looking to find new people to teach. We had some really great meetings this week that we got to attend. Mission Leadership Council was one and then we had Zone training Meeting on Friday. I love that meeting. The spirit was so strong. I have been getting tons of letters from all of you! Thanks so much for all of your support as I have been on my mission. I love it all. I am so grateful to be a missionary. On Sunday we had the opportunity to teach part of the gospel principles lesson which was on Missionary work. And basically, I didn't know how to describe how I have felt as I have been a missionary except that I have never been happier. Elder Belliston will sometimes say things when we are driving like " I have the absolute best life. I feel bad for everyone else in the world" or "I love being a missionary. I have never been so happy." And then I chime in and say... "Elder Belliston your wrong... I have the best life ever!!" haha. It truly is the most wonderful thing that I have ever done. I know my Savior lives. And he loves me too. :) Thanks for all of the continues support. I love you all!
Elder Caleb James Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment