Monday, June 23, 2014

Love ya!

Family and Friends :)
This week has been great. Things have really been picking up I our area and we got a new investigator as well/ but first and foremost I should talk about transfers. I haven't gotten a call yet... but one might come tonight. So I might be somewhere new next week. We will see. Hopefully I don't leave. I really do love it here. But I never want to bother President Jensen with where I would like to be. Some missionaries ask to stay and what not but I prefer to just let the Spirit work through President Jensen and see what happens. It's really awesome.
Like I have said all ready, we had a great week! We taught a good amount of lessons and we found a new investigator named Emmanuel Zeoh. Emmanuel is a sweet kid. He is 19 and just graduated this year. He went to state for track so he is really fast. And he is just excited to learn about our church. his mother has been a member of our church for about 8 years now and Emmanuel was never baptized. So we want to work with him to get him ready to go and make that covenant with our father in heaven. The only thing is that He is super busy with track practices and work. We will see what happens. Hopefully he pulls through as someone we can work with.
James Cleon came to church for the fifth time. He is great and has real desires to come closer to God. His mother lives in Australia and is currently in the hospital... she was diagnosed with cancer. :( We continue to pray for her though. he wants to head out there sometime in July so we set a baptism date with him for June 28th. He will be ready by then and he is super prepared. He is always the best dressed man at church. He owns a tailoring shop where he makes Liberian suits and dresses. I am probably going to ask him for a suit that I can look absolutely fresh in. He is a great guy.
Calvin Barley came to church as well. I t was another hassle to get him there. We had to go wake him up, but he came which is great! He will be baptized on the 28th as well. WE decided to move his date back just to make sure he was super ready :) Anyways, things are going great!
We had stake conference this weekend as well. And I think what I gained most was just that I am sop grateful to be a missionary during this great work of Salvation! It s such a privilege. I love you all so much. thanks for all your time and efforts and support :) Continue to love other unconditionally as the Savior would. Thanks for all that you do!
Love Always,
Elder Caleb James Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment